Online Support of Scientific library
What questions can be asked?
- The availability of relevant literature in the library
- Issues related to the activities of the library and its information resources
- The availability of literature on a certain topic
- Find out the department of the necessary literature
- Refine the book data: year of publication, publishing house, number of pages, etc.
When will you get the answer?
- The deadline for receiving an answer depends on the complexity of the request
- Within 1-2 business days, factual, thematic queries can be issued, as well as queries about the availability of specific publications in the library fund of the DMA
- Answers to inquiries that require a more complex bibliographic search are performed longer
- Requests are executed in the order of their receipt and only in the working hours of the library
- Requests have to be sent to the address – email@example.com
- Only one request per day is accepted from one user
- Full texts of literature are not provided (editions are not scanned)
- There are no lists of literature for dissertations
- In response to a thematic request, a response containing no more than 10 titles is provided
- Issues related to the search for commercial information are not considered
- Questions that have been given in an incorrect form are not considered
The services of the virtual service are free of charge