We always receive our all students at the airports of Ukraine and we shall make arrangement of transportation from the airport to Dnipro State Medical University. It is advisable to book all flights as soon as possible because the beginning of the academic year is a busy time to travel to Ukraine.
It is compulsory for every student to inform us about his/her flight details because if our representative will not be at the airport to receive student, a student shall be deported back to the homeland.
Students who got their Ukrainian visa have to inform us about their arrival details so that DMA representative could receive the students at the airport. Please send us the scan copy of the booked ticket.
Over the counter medication from pharmacies is pretty easy to find and inexpensive, so you don’t need a huge, all-disasters-covered style medicine kit. A basic kit will include:
- Your personal prescriptions, medications, contraception needs, and regular vitamins.
- Anything you take weekly (for me this would be things like antacids).
- Your OTC Painkiller of choice.
- Travel-sized Vaseline (Vaseline should be in every single person’s luggage for every single trip. Period).
- If you’re flying transatlantic or anticipate jetlag or sleep issues – melatonin
Anything else that comes up, you can easily get at a pharmacy in Ukraine. Just have Google Translate available for times when you run into a pharmacist who doesn’t speak English. Explaining my ringworm in Russian to an Armenian pharmacist was a trip, but without Google Translate, I would probably still be explaining it to her.
- Your Passport & either quick access to a soft copy or a couple of hard copies.
- Passport Holder
- Your Driver’s License (If you plan on renting a car in Ukraine)
- Your Travel Insurance Policy
- Credit & ATM Cards (make sure to call your banks to let them know you’re traveling if they require it). Have either quick access to a soft copy or a couple of hard copies. Never travel with only one card or access to one account. You never know when your credit card company is going to flag your ATM withdrawal in a foreign country as suspicious and block your cards.